- 2 pounds potatoes (red, idaho, yellow, or other)
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp fresh lemon thyme (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- 1 can artichokes (14 oz), drained
- 1/2 c basil leaves, chopped
- 1 c spinach leaves, chopped
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- Put 2 tbsp olive oil into baking pan.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces, add to pan.
- Add rosemary, lemon thyme, 3 cloves garlic, salt and pepper.
- Stir together and coat.
- Bake at 400 degrees fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
- Place 2 tbsp olive oil in oven-top pan.
- Drain artichokes and add. You may leave them whole, or cut them in halves.
- Add 3 cloves garlic.
- Saute for 5 minutes
- Add chopped basil and spinach and saute for another 5 minutes
- Add grated lemon peel.
- Add artichoke mixture to potatoes and gently stir together.
- Top with pine nuts
- Bake at 300 degrees for another 10 minutes.
Voila, you have a masterpiece!